Full Form of HTML Hyper Text Markup Language.
HyperText Markup Language (HTML Full Form) is a hypertext markup language used to create web pages. HyperText Markup Language (HTML Full Form) is written in the form of HTML code.
Hyperlink refers to a series of connections between a page to other pages. Markup language means tags that is used to define the page layout and elements within the page.
Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) focus is on how to display information on web pages that is the webpages on the internet are written using HTML code.
HTML documents are interpreted and displayed by any web browsers. Some of the famous web browsers are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer etc.
HTML is an easy language to program. This helps programmers to write the code for their websites without any error and without any mistakes.
Also Read Full Form Of XML Click here.
Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML Full Form) Tag
1.Unclosed HTML Tags
2.HTML Meta Tags
3.HTML Text Tags
4.HTML Link Tags
5.HTML Image and Object Tags
6.HTML List Tags
7.HTML Scripting Tags
8.HTML Table Tags
Importance of Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML Full Form)
1. HTML helps us to show our documents and files on the website.
2. HTML is an easy language anyone can learn it.
3. HTML is an easy language to program. This helps programmers to write the code for their websites without any error and without any mistakes.
4. HTML is available free of cost. .
5. All browsers support HTML language.
Disadvantages of Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML)
1. It is very difficult to rectify the errors made while programming HTML.
2. For creating dynamic pages HTML is not useful.
3. There can be some security issues using HTML.
4. A lot of codes are required to make simple web pages.
5. Every browser doesn’t render the HTML codes.